A clinical trial of the Kushi 5-day Macro Diet
was conducted with 19 men and women in Sao Paulo, Brazil. The
results of that trial showed the subjects experienced a significant
weight loss and lowered cholesterol.
A summary of our findings is below, followed by graphical
images of the statistics.
of Clinical Trial Results
Over the five days of the Kushi Macro Diet,
the 19 trial participants lost on average:
• 5.73 pounds.
• 1.22 inches around the waist.
• .83 inches around the hips.
• .79 inches around the thighs.
• .31 inches around the arms.
• 1.14 inches around the bust.
• a decrease in cholesterol of 25.7 mg per dl (deciliter
(These figures do not include weight loss and
health improvements that continued after the diet was over.)